The days of yelling ‘BUY NOW!’ at your audience are long gone. Consumers are increasingly aware of (and blind to) traditional forms of marketing, and now expect to get something in return for their attention. Enter content.
Content marketing sees you give something (whether advice, education or entertainment), in order to get something (the attention of your target audience.) Often delivered in the form of a blog, a newsletter or a social media post, content allows you to build a relationship with your audience; one that is far deeper and more meaningful than that of buyer and seller. Content builds trust in your brand, making you the go-to name in your field.
As such, content should now form an integral part of any marketing plan from the very beginning.
What do we specialise in?
At Traction, we’ve found that one form of content is the most universal, accessible and effective: the written word. We specialise in writing all manner of content, including:
- Blogs: Answer the questions your customers are asking by creating a blog on your website. This will not only establish you as a thought-leader in your field, it will also help your online visibility by giving Google plenty of material to latch onto.
- Case studies: Share your successes in a case study, and outline exactly how you can help a customer.
- Whitepapers: Take a deep dive into your products or services with a whitepaper, and reveal the nuts and bolts of why your solution is the best.
- Newsletters: A great way to keep in casual contact with customers, a newsletter humanises your brand, while also showcasing your knowledge and expertise.
- Social media posts: Connect with your audience on a deeper level than ever before with social media posts, which bring personality to your brand.
- Ad copy: The internet is a noisy and crowded space, but high-end ad copy can help you stand out.
The benefits of quality content
The stats tell the story: content marketing works. When compared with other forms of digital marketing, content generates 3x the amount of leads, while costing 62% less. Those who prioritise blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI than those who don’t. The reasons for these impressive numbers are many and varied:
- Content enhances your SEO efforts.
- Content establishes expertise, authority and trust.
- Content generates brand awareness.
- Content gives your brand personality, building affinity and loyalty.
- Content subtly sells your products and services.
How do we create the best content for your business?
We want to know who your prospective buyers are, their age group and interests, how much discretionary income they have, what they look for online, how long they take before deciding to buy, and the language that resonates with them. This deep and rich level of understanding guides us on what the content should cover, and how it should look, sound and feel.
We spend time creating copy that will engage your prospective buyers. We take one piece of copy and turn this into blogs, search ads, google display ads and social media posts. We also review engagements and interactions on social media, which guides us on how to pitch your content in an exciting and compelling way.
We align all of our content with an overarching digital strategy, to ensure it is designed and released in a way that pushes you towards your goals. We use this strategy to steer when we post your content and which platforms we post it on, so that we can reach the biggest audience and attract the most engagement possible.
Review and adjust
We don’t set and forget your content after its release. We constantly review and tweak it based on engagement, editing posts, updating blogs and promoting content when and where necessary. We squeeze all the juice out of your content orange!
Ready to make the most of content in your business?
If you’re ready to dominate social media, our team at Traction is ready to help.